TALK© user training course
A short course done locally or online suitable for anybody
Up to 2 Hours
● Learning objectives: By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
○ Define clinical debriefing
○ Recall and apply the TALK© structure
○ Identify opportunities for the use of clinical debriefing
○ Identify strategies to follow up on agreed key actions
● Duration: up to 2 hours.
● Taught by local TALK©registered instructors, expected to be delivered free of charge. ● Standardised educational materials are available to TALK©instructors without fee. ● Course registration, participant registration and completion of a course evaluation form is required. For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● The TALK Foundation can provide TALK© user certificates upon request, however this will incur an administrative fee to be met by institutions or individuals as appropriate. Fees will be tiered depending on national income according to the current World Bank classification
○ High income country £4
○ Middle and low income countries £2
○ Courses under the umbrella of the “promoting TALK©” initiative will access certificates free of charge.
Virtual - Links will be shared closer to the date